The Goi Peace Foundation ขอเชิญผู้ที่สนใจ อายุไม่เกิน 25 ปี
ส่งความเรียง ในหัวข้อ "MY STORY OF INSPIRATION" ชิงเงินรางวัลกว่าหนึ่งแสนเยน
THEME: "MY STORY OF INSPIRATION"
Many people experience inner change that motivates them to create a better world.
Please share your story of inspiration that has affected your life and changed you to make a change in the world.
1. Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 30, 2011) in one of the following age categories:
a) Children (ages up to 14) b) Youth (ages 15 - 25)
2. Essays must be 800 words or less in English, French, Spanish or German; or 1600 characters or less in Japanese, typed or printed.
3. Essays must have a cover page indicating (1) category (Children or Youth) (2) essay title
(3) your name (4) address (5) phone number (6) e-mail (7) nationality
(8) age as of June 30, 2011 (9) gender (10) school name (if applicable) (11) word count.
Teachers and youth directors may submit a collection of essays from their class or group. Please enclose a list of participants' names and the name and contact information of the submitting teacher or director.
* Entries missing any of the above information will not be considered.
4. Entries may be submitted by postal mail or online.
* IMPORTANT: To send your essay online, you must go to the online registration page at http://www.goipeace.or.jp/and follow the required steps.
5. Essays must be original and unpublished.
6. Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
7. Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organizers.